There are many types of preschools available, and as parents consider preschool for their children, the search begins!
Madison Christian Preschool believes children are a precious gift from the Lord. Psalm 127:3 states “Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from Him.” Madison Christian School’s preschool program exists for the following purposes:
- To build self-esteem in each child.
- To provide a positive beginning school experience.
- To develop social skills through interaction with other children.
- To encourage developmental growth.
- To nurture children in the Lord’s ways.
(You are special because God made you!)
(We have fun through learning!)
(Children grow as they interact and learn to use their words to resolve conflicts.)
(Students are exposed to many learning experiences and mastery of each developmental skill comes when the child is “ready”.)
(Bible stories, character qualities of Christ, songs and scriptures are emphasized daily.)