Requirements for Admission
Kindergarten – 12th Grade
It is always a pleasure to meet new students and their families. Every year we host an open house in February for prospective students and parents. This is a great way to view the facilities and ask questions. Our staff also schedules individual tours and visits. To schedule a school visit or tour please call the elementary or high school offices. We would be glad to speak with you in person or on the telephone and discuss our admission process and enrollment. To obtain open enrollment dates for upcoming school year, please call the school office by February 1st.
- Completed MCS application
- Non-refundable application/testing fee: $175.00
- Recent photo of student
- Copy of birth certificate
- Immunization records showing compliance with state law
- Most recent grade card for grades k-8
- Transcripts for grades 9-12
- Custody papers verifying a parent’s legal rights concerning the child, if parents are divorced.
- Note: An application is not a guarantee of testing.
- Prospective K-12 students will be screened and tested for the appropriate placement. The non-refundable testing fee is due prior to testing. Testing is not a guarantee of acceptance.
- A parent and student interview is required.
- Cumulative files from any previous school attended are necessary for official acceptance. Non-refundable registration fee is due upon completion of the registration packet.
Download Admission Information & Process
Download Student Application
“I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.” III John 1:4
Madison Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, or ancestry in its admission process.
Madison Christian School is a ministry of Madison Christian Church , Groveport, OH.